Wednesday 23 April 2014

Unexpected Pleasure #1

It was tipping down with rain on Sunday and without having a dog I wouldn't have stepped outside as we were getting lunch ready for neighbours who were coming round. Of course the dog needed to be walked and off we went.

My legs were soaked and it was quite cold so I was glad of my hat and gloves even with my waterproof anorak on. But on we walked, I wanted a good one to wear him out. It is moments like this that give you unexpected pleasure. On our walk there is a small woodland area and it was like stepping into a sea of bluebells. Where ever I looked a carpet of purple unfolded.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely! We are taking our two dogs on holiday to cumbria, based on the cottage rules I think the dogs will have more luggage than us!x

    ReplyDelete